Looking for Smile Make-over in Gurgaon
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialized and growing part of the dental field. We provide simple and effective procedures to get a “smile makeover”. We provide procedures that are intended to improve the appearance and are a function of a patient’s teeth. If your teeth are misaligned, discolored, stained, worn, chipped, broken, or have gaps between them, our cosmetic dentistry procedures can give you a “smile makeover”.
Most cosmetic dentistry procedures not only improve oral health and appearance but play a major role in building and restoring self-confidence. A “smile makeover” through one or more of our cosmetic dentistry procedures improves the appearance of your smile which can provide you an enhanced self-confidence. We strive to optimize both structure and aesthetics for the ultimate dental outcome that makes you look and feel youthful, happy, and confident.
Can cosmetic dentistry improve the health of my smile?
Yes. While cosmetic dentistry is mainly intended to improve the visual aspects of your smile, many cosmetic procedures offer restorative improvement and can boost the health of your smile. For example, correcting misalignment removes hiding places of harmful bacteria, reducing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Other treatments, such as Botox, can ease muscle tension and reduce the symptoms of bruxism and TMJ disorder.
What are the costs for these procedures?
For people who are looking for cosmetic dentistry procedures the foremost question in their minds would be “How much would it cost me?”. Rates depend on the procedure that you want and the complexity of the procedure and also vary from dentist to dentist. There are expensive ones and there are some that are suited for those with a limited budget. Most of the procedures turn out to be a bit costly but people are often judged by their first impression so it is worth it.
What common dental problems are suitable for cosmetic dentistry?
There are multiple reasons why someone may want to visit a dentist for cosmetic dental problems. You may visit the dentist for cosmetic purposes if you have any of the following concerns:
- Stained or discolored teeth: Stained or discolored teeth, can make you very self-conscious about your smile. With teeth whitening, dental bonding, or veneers, your teeth can have an even, natural-looking color across your smile.
- Gaps in between teeth: Big or small gaps in your teeth can cause you to hide your smile. These can often be filled in almost instantly with dental bonding or veneers.
- Uneven teeth: If your teeth are not perfectly straight they can draw attention to themselves. Uneven teeth are often treated with dental bonding or veneers to create the appearance of straighter teeth.
- Worn-down teeth: Teeth that are cracked or chipped can become more damaged over time, thus becoming less functional and susceptible to decay. Missing enamel can be replaced with dental bonding, fillings, crowns, and veneers.
- Excess gum tissue: Excess gum tissue may make your teeth appear short. This can be fixed through a quick and painless procedure of tissue laser treatment.
Why should I choose cosmetic dentistry over at-home treatments?
Nothing can replace professional help, so it is always worth it to have your teeth checked and corrected by a dentist. They can examine your teeth and determine whether there are concerns and what requires immediate action and other than common teeth problems. Usually, the cost of professional teeth whitening is more than the cost of at-home treatment, but using a home kit can increase the risks of sensitivity to your gums or dentin. Moreover, dentists do this regularly and they understand the procedure that provides a satisfying or quick result.
Will my insurance cover my treatment?
Whether or not your insurance covers these procedures is a function of what treatment you’re getting and what your individual company’s policy is. Though some cosmetic procedures are covered by certain insurance plans, not all will be.
Insurance plans usually focus on procedures that are deemed medically necessary. Since these procedures are cosmetic that is, they confer no medical benefit aside from the improved look of the teeth they may not be covered.