Teeth Whitening in Gurgaon
Today’s fast-paced life allows very little time for you to evaluate every lifestyle choice. This makes way for harmful habits to form and hamper your dental care efforts. Not only does this affect your oral health, but it also influences your confidence and self-esteem over the long run.
What is Teeth Whitening?
The quickest and easiest way to obtain a better smile is to whiten your teeth. The visual impact of shining white teeth can instantly elevate your smile and help others form a better impression of you.
Apart from being quick, our teeth whitening price is low and the teeth bleaching treatment is, non-invasive and painless. They are an ideal and effective solution to all your staining and discoloration problems. So, walk in with yellow teeth to whiten, and walk out with a dazzling smile!
In-Office vs. At-Home Teeth Whitening
With the numerous at-home treatment kits available for teeth whitening and other cosmetic dental treatments, you might wonder if getting a clinical treatment is even required. Let us dispel your doubts.
Firstly, nothing can replace a physical visit to a dentist. When you visit our clinics, your dentist can examine your teeth carefully and assess what immediate or long-term actions need to be taken. They can mitigate any threats of decay or cavities in time and prevent severe damage. Moreover, dental treatments are not one size fits all. When you walk into our clinics, you are given a customized plan, especially for your teeth, to optimize achieving your dental targets.
While professional treatments might be a little more expensive than at-home kits, they are far more effective. This makes them worth the money. Furthermore, trying dental remedies at home might cause additional damage or sensitivity in your gums and dentin. This is why it is advisable to invest in your smile with a professional treatment at Dental Krafts Gurgaon. Our cosmetic dentistry is the best in the industry.
Why Do Teeth Get Discolored?
In order to take preventative steps in the future, let us first understand how yellowing of teeth occurs.
It is usually a long process involving multiple factors. Your teeth constantly wear down if exposed to acidic food and drinks. This causes thinning of the enamel. The inner part of the teeth, called dentin, also starts becoming yellow. The dentin then tries to repair itself and keeps turning darker in the process. This dark dentin, now easily visible through the thin enamel, is what causes your teeth to appear yellow. Sometimes, the dentin also turns grey if it acquires a food stain. Here are the most common causes of yellow teeth:
- Excessive acidic food like citrus, berries, and vinegar
- Composite fillings
- Teeth grinding
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Ageing and teeth wear
- Regular consumption of coffee, tea, or red wine
- Fluorosis from having excessive fluoride in oral care products
- A tooth disorder called Amelogenesis Imperfecta (AI)
- Use of Tetracycline Antibiotics
Are you Eligible for Teeth Whitening?
The expert dentists at Dental Krafts only use safe and over-the-counter products for your teeth whitening procedure. However, the process itself might not be suitable for you under certain conditions. Take a look.
- If you have sensitive teeth and gums: Tooth whitening temporarily makes your enamel more porous, exposing your tooth’s nerves and causing further sensitivity.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding: The hormonal changes and morning sickness during pregnancy can cause tooth erosion and leave you at higher risk of gingivitis and cavities.
- If you have cavities: An untreated cavity can become painful when subjected to whitening agents. We would recommend treating the cavity before going for whitening.
- If you have receding gums: Leaving your roots exposed when you have receding gums creates greater threats of tooth decay.
Teeth Whitening Options at Dental Krafts
There are a plethora of teeth whitening options on the Indian market, from dentist’s treatments to at-home kits. They tackle two categories of teeth whitening treatments- extrinsic and intrinsic. Extrinsic treatments only deal with cleaning the enamel from the outside. On the other hand, intrinsic treatments employ whitening agents like hydrogen peroxide on the inside of the teeth. This makes your dentin whiter, and your teeth appear lighter and brighter.
Here is a look at the techniques we use at our clinics to brighten your smile.
Our Exceptional Teeth Whitening Services
Technological advancement allows our dentists to provide a non-invasive and quick laser teeth bleaching treatment. It is an in-office procedure and is much more effective than any DIY at-home kit. A laser or other light source catalyzes the bleaching agent to achieve intensified results. With just one hour of laser whitening, you can achieve up to ten times brighter teeth.
The following five steps constitute the laser whitening treatment at our clinic.
- Colour Matching: We will first take a picture to record the color of your existing teeth and decide upon the desired color of your teeth post-treatment.
- Safety Precautions: To prevent any harm to your lips, we will line them with a moisturizer and SPF cream. You will also be given protective eyewear to keep them from the direct line of the laser.
- Prepping the mouth: Your mouth must be open throughout the procedure. So, a cheek retractor will be inserted to keep your mouth from closing. Cotton balls will be placed under your lips to keep that area dry. Moreover, a protective coating like a rubber dam will be placed on your gums to protect them from the bleaching gel.
- Bleaching Agent: We use the safest and the best bleaching products for our whitening treatments. Once your mouth is prepped, we apply bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to your teeth.
- Laser or Bleaching Light: The light is already adjusted to fall precisely on your teeth. The laser illuminates all your teeth uniformly and simultaneously.
- Suctioning: After the laser treatment, the bleaching agent is suctioned off. We will remove all the protective measures, rinse your mouth, and suction your teeth again.
Customized Tray-Based Whitening Treatment
Tray bleaching is one of the most common methods available. You can buy over-the-counter kits to whiten your teeth at home, although the trays might not fit your teeth perfectly. These tend to be loose and hence, irritate your teeth and gums during the process.
Instead, visit any of our clinics in Sector 53 or 57 in Gurgaon and avail the services of a professional dentist. The cost of teeth whitening at our clinic is also comparable to the kits you can buy in the market. The procedure involves wearing a tray filled with a gel whitening agent. The whitening products used are usually peroxide-based.
This mouth guard tray is fitted to your teeth to give them maximum exposure to the bleaching gel, and the duration of this treatment will vary according to the desired results. This process is also relatively quicker than all your at-home kit remedies, which you might have to repeat regularly to sustain the brightness.
How much Does Teeth Whitening Cost
In comparison to other dental procedures, the teeth whitening cost can seem too good to be true. Teeth whitening is one of the most cost-efficient and budget-friendly cosmetic dentistry treatments you can get. At Dental Krafts, we offer you quality services at the best prices.
So, if you have a special occasion like graduation or wedding coming up, or if you want your perfect and healthy smile today, pay us a visit. Book a consultation to get in touch with the best cosmetic dentist